Sunday, July 13, 2008

Kennington Reunion 2008

Making Memories!!! We had a great time at the family reunion. It was three days packed with fun.


Samantha had a blast, as you can tell!


Dad rented a boat and we took shifts taking a ride.


All the cousins got along great!


Samantha couldn't get enough. She bounced around from cousin to cousin.
Here she is in the middle of the boys rough housing.

We did sparklers! Samantha ended up dropping hers in the grass.

Ashtyn is the oldest girl and great friends with everyone.

Samantha loved going swimming with her dad!


And uncle Kody! Girls rule!


Samantha and Porter. The two red heads in the family.
They work very hard to live up to a red heads reputation.



5 comments:

Marcy said...

Hey! Thanks for all the pictures you emailed me from the reunion! It is fun to see each person's pictures from the reunion. Yours look great! It was so fun seeing you guys again!

Kody and Malinda said...

Cute blog! You have some great pictures! It was so fun so see you guys! My kids had so much fun with samantha they can't stop talking about going to Alaska to you and karlie. maybe someday we'll atually make it!

Kallee said...

OH, I love the picture of Samantha and Porter...too cute! I'm glad you took the time to update your blog, I LOVE to see new pictures of you because we don't get to see you very often! Love you guys and miss you.

Coach Kennington said...

Cute, I love the updated blog! Keep it up!

Heidi said...

I just noticed that I don't have your blog linked to mine! I'm going to add you and then I can keep in better touch.
We had so much fun seeing you guys at the reunion this summer.
I'm excited to see you guys again soon when we move out there!