Sunday, July 13, 2008

Our trip to Utah

We spent a few days visiting Eric's family
in North Ogden.





Grandpa Robson got a new toy for the grandkids.
Samantha a Kylie became fast friends.



The kids are waiting for Uncle Eric to jump on a bag full of water and get them wet.


Samantha loves her grandpa Robson.


Wyatt, Andi, and Samantha. Look at those smiles.



Uncle Ryan and Aunt Shantel are finishing their yard. We went to check it out.


Samantha couldn't get enough her Aunt Kara's dog, Koda.


Ice cream and Italian Ice at Zepa's. Delicious!!!


5 comments:

Settler's Bay Relief Society said...

Yeah! Great pictures. Looks like you guys had a blast too.

HeatherKimber said...

Its offical. I am offically a blog stalker and find people I know through people I don't know and actually admitted it to someone. Holy cow. How are you guys?? I hope all is well. Our blog is private. Yeah its that cool so send me an email and I will invite you if you want!
Heather Christophersen Holy Cow What a Mouthful Kimber

HeatherKimber said...

PS Cute pictures. Your little girl is darling. Totally takes after her mom. Except for when shes in trouble then its all the dad.

HeatherKimber said...

ederweder@hotmail.com ahhhhhh. its naptime.

Dani said...

I miss you!!! Come and visit again. Hope all is well withyour cute fam!!! Love you.